Sacred Hoop - Retired album mp3
Tracklist Hide Credits
Featuring – Jihad
|A4||Burn Drunk Hours|
Bass – Andrew Kushin
Featuring – DJ Quest , Eddie K
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-50248
- Artwork – Abuse/wnd.akb*, Axiom Dopa, Rase FTA*
- Lyrics By, Written-By – Luke Sick
- Mastered By – Swamp Boogie, Vrse*
- Mixed By – Chris French , Vrse*
- Producer – Vrse Murphy
- Recorded By – Vrse Murphy, Weave
- Scratches – Fondouglas
Notes1st press on transparent burgundy
2nd press on opaque burgundy (most rare version)
3rd and final press on standard black (this version)
Includes one-sheet insert with lyrics and credits.
Recorded Spring 1997 (MR-003).
Music recorded at the San Marquis Youth Hostel (Scottsdale, AZ).
Music mixed down at PSR (San Francisco), except "Burn Drunk Hours" which was mixed in a tunnel underneath Haight st.
Vocals and scratches recorded at the Miasmatic Honeycups Hideout (Mountain View, CA).
Final mixdown and mastering at H.O.S. (Redwood City, CA).
Special Assistance from Frank Cuevas of Cue's Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): M-IØØI-A m [gull artwork] L-50248
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): M-IØØI-B m [gull artwork] L-50248X
|MR003||Sacred Hoop||Retired (CD)||Miasmatic Recordings||MR003||US||1997|
|MR-003||Sacred Hoop||Retired (LP, RP, Bur)||Miasmatic Recordings||MR-003||US||1997|
|MR-003||Sacred Hoop||Retired (LP, Bur)||Miasmatic Recordings||MR-003||US||1997|
|MR003||Sacred Hoop||Retired (Cass)||Miasmatic Recordings||MR003||US||1997|