Sunday School / Hardtrax - House Is A Feeling / Hands On Love (The Remixes) 96 album mp3
|1||–Sunday School||House Is A Feeling (Remix '96)||5:25|
|2||–Sunday School||House Is A Feeling (Original Hardtrax Mix)||6:12|
|3||–Sunday School||House Is A Feeling (Back To School Mix)||5:24|
|4||–Hardtrax||Hands On Love (Remix '96)||6:30|
|5||–Hardtrax||Hands On Love (Original Hardtrax Mix)||7:07|
|6||–Hardtrax||Hands On Love (The Hard Beats)||5:06|
|7||–Hardtrax||Hands On Love (Remember The Factory Mix)||5:04|
- Licensed From – Strictly Rhythm
- Manufactured By – Avex Trax
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Strictly Rhythm
- Published By – Jessica Michael Music, Inc.
- Published By – Under The Rug Music
- Recorded At – Hardtrax Studios
- Mixed At – Hardtrax Studios
- Remixed At – Hardtrax Studios
- A&R [Executive] – G. Pizarro*
- Vocals – Amy Ramirez (tracks: 4 to 7)
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – S1000 (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Written-By – Kevin Fisher*
- Written-By, Producer, Mixed By, Keyboards [Keys], Drum Programming – Cliff Saint-Cyr
NotesNOTE: Track durations do not appear on credits. This compiles the Strictly Rhythm releases Sunday School - House Is A Feeling (Remix '96) (Tracks 1 to 3) and Hardtrax - Hands On Love (The Remixes) 96 (Tracks 5 to 8). Although 1996 is the only date stated on the release, the release actually came out in 1997 according to an advertisement in a Japanese Avex magazine.
Other credits include:
"Professional Use CD For DJs"
Publisher: Jessica Michael Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Under The Rug Music (ASCAP)
P.C. 1996 Strictly Rhythm Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4988064851348
- Matrix / Runout: RRCD-85134 AH611A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L221
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1E09
- Rights Society: JASRAC