Split Enz - Beginning Of The Enz album mp3
|A3||Bold As Brass||3:26|
|A4||Another Great Divide||3:38|
|B1||Late Last Night||4:02|
|B2||Stranger Than Fiction||7:02|
|B3||Time For A Change||4:01|
|B4||Walking Down A Road||5:21|
- Producer – Geoff Emerick (tracks: A1 to A3, A5), Phil Manzanera (tracks: A4, B1 to B4), Split Enz (tracks: A1 to A3, A5)
- Written-By – Rayner* (tracks: A1, A4), Judd* (tracks: A4, B1 to B4), Gillies* (tracks: A3), Finn* (tracks: A1 to A5, B2, B4)
NotesNot to be confused with the Australian/NZ album "The Beginning Of The Enz" which consists of songs recorded in 1973 and 1974, and has an entirely different cover.
"Beginning Of The Enz" was released by Chrysalis Records in late 1980, after "True Colours" had been issued in Europe. This album consists of tracks from the UK "Mental Notes" on side two and tracks from "Dizrythmia" on side one, plus the first appearance on LP of the single track "Another Great Divide".
Blue/white graduated labels.
Manufactured and Distributed by Capitol Records of Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): CHR-1329-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): CHR-1329-B-!
- Label Code (Side 1): CHR 1329-A
- Label Code (Side 2): CHR 1329-B
|203 225, 203 225-320||Split Enz||Beginning Of The Enz (LP, Comp)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis||203 225, 203 225-320||Germany||1980|
|6399 139||Split Enz||Beginning Of The Enz (LP, Comp)||Chrysalis||6399 139||Portugal||1980|
|203.225, 203 225-320||Split Enz||Beginning Of The Enz (LP, Comp)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis||203.225, 203 225-320||Netherlands||1980|
|CHR 1329||Split Enz||Beginning Of The Enz (LP, Comp)||Chrysalis||CHR 1329||UK||1980|
|CHR1329||Split Enz||Beginning Of The Enz (LP, Comp)||Chrysalis||CHR1329||France||1980|