Various - Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie: Original Soundtrack Album album mp3
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–The Power Rangers Orchestra||Go Go Power Rangers
Bass – John PierceDrums – Matt SorumGuitar – Tim PierceKeyboards – Kim BullardProducer, Engineer, Mixed By – Ron NevisonVocals – Eric Martin Written-By – Kussa Mahchi, Shuki Levy
|2||–Red Hot Chili Peppers||Higher Ground
Producer – Michael BeinhornWritten-By – Stevie Wonder
Producer – Con*Written-By – Caroline Askew*, Conall Fitzpatrick, Jacqueline Blake
|4||–Devo||Are You Ready?!
Engineer – Robert CasaleProducer – DevoWritten-By – Gerald V. Casale, Mark Mothersbaugh
Producer, Mixed By – Snap*Written-By – Benito Benitez*, John Garrett III*, Toni C.
|6||–Fun Tomas*, Carl Douglas||Kung Fu Dancing
Engineer, Mixed By – JeoProducer – Fun Tomas*, Kid CapelliWritten-By – Carl Douglas, Fun Tomas*, Kid Capelli
Producer – Donn Landee, Mick Jones , Van HalenWritten-By – Alex Van Halen, Edward Van Halen*, Michael Anthony , Sammy Hagar
|8||–Dan Hartman||Free Ride
Engineer – Michael BarbieroMixed By – John LuongoWritten-By, Producer – Dan Hartman
|9||–They Might Be Giants||SenSurround
Engineer – Neil DorfsmanProducer, Mixed By – Neil Dorfsman, They Might Be GiantsWritten-By – John Flansburgh, John Linnell
|10||–Power Jet||Ayeyaiyai (Alpha Song)
Engineer – Rick ParkerProducer – Power Jet, Rick ParkerWritten-By – Luke Tierney, Tim Cullen
Guitar – Carl VerheyenSoloist, Guitar – BucketheadWritten-By, Producer – Graeme Revell
|12||–Aaron Waters (The Mighty Raw)*||Cross My Line (Bonus Track)
Engineer, Mixed By – Mark Ettel, Ron WassermanProducer – Ron Kenan, Ron WassermanWritten-By – Kussa Mahchi, Ron Kenan, Ron Wasserman, Shuki Levy
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fox Records
- Copyright (c) – Fox Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – Rumbo Recorders
- Produced For – Demolition Sound
- Recorded At – Mutato Muzika
- Recorded At – Miami Studio, Berlin
- Recorded At – 5150
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Sandbox Studio
- Recorded At – Bolero Studios
- Recorded At – Saban Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Black Bull Music
- Licensed From – CEMA Special Markets
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI USA
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Fox Film Music Corp.
- Published By – Recombinant Music
- Published By – Hanseatic Musikverlag GMBH
- Published By – House Of Fun Music, Inc.
- Published By – Intersong USA, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Ariola München GmbH
- Published By – Oktave Musikverlag
- Published By – Edition Carren
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Miami Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tomas Friedrich
- Published By – Yessup Music Company
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Silver Steed Music, Inc.
- Published By – Multi-Level Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Published By – TCF Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – They Might Be Giants Music
- Published By – F.T.S. Music
- Published By – Balanga Music
- Coordinator [Music] – Dana Orlikoff, Jennifer Pyken, Kevin Weaver, Spring Aspers
- Executive-Producer – Happy Walters, Pilar McCurry
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For Saban Entertainment] – Ron Kenan
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Soundtracks For Atlantic Records] – Andrew Leary
- Management [Album Production Manager] – Cindy Cooper-Kirkpatrick*
- Mastered By – Dave Collins
- Supervised By [Music Supervised For Fox By] – Geoff Bywater, Matthew Walden, Robert Kraft
NotesTrack 1 recorded at Rumbo Recorders, Canoga Park, CA. Published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI)
Track 2 produced for Demolition Sound. Published by Jobete Music Co. Inc./Black Bull Music (ASCAP) Courtesy of EMI Records. Under license from CEMA Special Markets ℗ 1989 EMI - USA
Track 3 published by PolyGram International Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP) Courtesy of Food Ltd./I.R.S. Records ℗ 1994 EMI Records Ltd.
Track 4 published by Fox Film Music Corporation/Recombinant Music (BMI) Recorded at Mutato Muzika, Los Angeles, CA
Track 5 published by Hanseatic Musikverlag GMBH (GEMA)/House Of Fun Music, Inc. (BMI) All right o/b/o Hanseatic Musikverlag GMBH admin. by Intersong U.S.A., Inc. (ASCAP) Courtesy of Anzilotti & Munzing GbR/BMG Ariola Munchen GmbH/Arista Records, Inc. ℗ 1990 BMG Ariola Munchen GmbH
Track 6 published by Musikverlag Oktave/Edition Carren (GEMA) Recorded at Miami Studio, Berlin, Germany. Courtesy of Miami Records ℗ 1994 Miami Records/Tomas Friedrich
Track 7 published by Yessup Music Company (Adm. by WB Music Corp.) (ASCAP) Recorded at 5150. Courtesy of Warner Special Products ℗ 1986 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Track 8 published by Silver Steed Music Inc./Multi Level Music Inc., All rights controlled and administered by EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI) Courtesy of Epic Records, by arrangement with Sony Music Licensing ℗ 1978, 1995 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Track 9 published by T C F Music Publishing, Inc./They Might Be Giants Music (ASCAP) Recorded at Power Station, New York, NY. Courtesy of Elektra Entertainment
Track 10 published by Fox Film Music Corporation (BMI) Recorded at The Sand Box, Los Angeles, CA
Track 11 recorded at Bolero Studios, Los Angeles, CA. Published by Fox Film Music Corporation (BMI)
Track 12 published by T C F Music Publishing, Inc./F.T.S. Music/Fox Film Music Corp./Balanga Music (ASCAP / BMI) Recorded at Saban Studios
Tim Pierce appears courtesy of PRA Records, Inc.
Matt Sorum appears courtesy of Guns N' Roses
Carl Verheyen appears courtesy of Legato Records
Buckethead appears courtesy of Columbia Records
Mastered at A&M Mastering
℗ © 1995 Fox Records/Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and Fox Records/WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-82777-2 6
- ASIN: B000002J58
- Matrix / Runout: [Specialty 'S' logo] 3 82777-2 SRC##01 M1S4
|7567827772||Various||Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie: Music From And Inspired By The Movie (CD, Album)||Fox Records, Atlantic||7567827772||Australia||1995|
|82777-4||Various||Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie - Original Soundtrack Album (Cass, Comp, Promo)||Atlantic, Fox Records||82777-4||US||1995|
|7567-82777-2||Various||Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie: Music From And Inspired By The Movie (CD, Album)||Atlantic||7567-82777-2||Germany||1995|
|198663||Various||Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie - Original Soundtrack Album (Cass, Comp)||Atlantic||198663||Chile||1995|
|M756782777-2||Various||Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie: Music From And Inspired By The Movie (CD, Album, Comp)||Fox Records, Atlantic||M756782777-2||Brazil||1995|