Watkins Band - Bob Murphy / Gideon album mp3
- Record Company – Victor Talking Machine Co.
NotesBoth sides recorded 24 February 1928 in Atlanta, GA.
Side A matrix no. 41960-2.
Side B matrix no. 41961-2.
Instrumentation includes mandolin, banjo, and 2 guitars, with calls. Band included Tom and Charlie Watkins as two of the members, although it is not known what instruments they played.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): E 41960 2 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): A 41961 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 41960
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 41961
|21405||Watkins Band||Bob Murphy / Gideon (Shellac, 10")||Victor||21405||US||1928|