The Durutti Column - Treatise On The Steppenwolf (Soundtrack) album mp3
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||A Beautiful Thought (Pt 1)||3:45|
|2||The Mothers And The Fathers||5:52|
|3||A Wolf Of The Steppes||5:10|
|5||The Title On The Cover||3:27|
|9||Harry Dreams The Dream||4:00|
|10||A Beautiful Thought (Pt 2)||3:40|
|11||Stupid Steppenwolf (Pt 1)||4:02|
|12||Stupid Steppenwolf (Pt 2)||6:46|
Producer [Post-production] – Bal CookeVoice – Carolyn Allen
Producer [Post-production] – Bal Cooke
- Licensed From – The Durutti Column
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – thedurutticolumn.com
- Copyright (c) – thedurutticolumn.com
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Tramway
- Remastered At – Flow Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – EDC Blackburn Ltd
- Design [Cover Graphic Incorporates Elements Of A Flyer Design By] – Designate
- Engineer – Laurie Laptop
- Layout – Atomluft
- Musician – Bruce Mitchell, Keir Stewart, Laurie Laptop, Vini Reilly
- Photography By [Photos/DVD] – David Scott , Jen Small
- Remastered By – Dominique Brethes
- Written-By [All Titles Written By] – Vini Reilly
Notes"Treatise On The Steppenwolf" by Hermann Hesse, adapted and directed by Gerard McInulty. First staged at Tramway, Glasgow, Thursday 1 to Saturday 3 May 2003 by 12 Stars with live soundtrack performed by The Durutti Column. Performers: Carolyn Allen, Kenny McGlashan. A Tramway Dark Lights Commission. Supported by the Scottish Arts Council.
Tracks 13 and 14 recorded live at Tramway on 3 and 1 May 2003 respectively.
Digital remaster at Flow Mastering, London.
A 12 Star Production.
All material released under licence from The Durutti Column.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by www.thedurutticolumn.com © + ℗ 2003; 2008
Made in EU
Jewel case packaging
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 08527 00012 0
- Barcode (String): 708527000120
|LTMCD 2518||The Durutti Column||Treatise On The Steppenwolf (Soundtrack) (CD, Album, RM)||LTM||LTMCD 2518||UK||2008|