Various - Brooklyn Beats - Brooklyn's In The House album mp3
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Joey Beltram||Frequency Release
Engineer [Mix Consultant] – Damon WildProducer, Mixed By, Engineer – Joey BeltramWritten-By – J. Beltram*
|A2||–Ralphie "Dee"*||Tribal Acid
Engineer – Tommy MustoFeaturing – Rhythm InterfaceProducer, Mixed By, Arranged By – Ralphie "Dee"*Written-By – R. D'Agostino*
|A3||–How & Little||Come Together
Producer, Mixed By – Howie How, Little CarlosWritten-By – How & Little
Producer, Mixed By, Engineer, Edited By – Mundo MuziqueWritten-By – M. Muzique*
|B2||–Frankie Bones & Damon Wild||Clap Your Hands (Come On)
Featuring – The Rhythm Radicals*Producer, Mixed By, Edited By – Damon Wild, Frankie BonesWritten-By – F. Bones*
|B3||–Mike "Paradise" Munoz||The Way We Were
Producer, Mixed By, Engineer – Mike "Paradise" MunozWritten-By – M. Munoz*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Easy Street Records
- Copyright (c) – Easy Street Records
- Recorded At – On-One Studios
- Recorded At – NCP Studios
- Recorded At – 3H Studios
- Recorded At – Sonus Phonics
- Recorded At – The Hideaway (B'klyn, N.Y.)
- Mixed At – The Hideaway (B'klyn, N.Y.)
- Recorded At – Transparent Sound, Queens
- Published By – Publishing Corp. Of America
- Design – Susan Huyser
- Mastered By – Dick Charles
- Photography By – Adam X
Notes℗&©1991, Easy Street Records.
A1: Recorded at On-One Studios.
A2: Recorded at NCP Studios. Produced, mixed and arranged for D'Agostino Prods.
A3: Recorded at 3H Studios.
B1: Recorded at Sonus Phonics. Produced and mixed for Non Stop Jamming Prods.
B2: Recorded and mixed at The Hideaway.
B3: Recorded at Transparent Sound.
Printed in USA.
Repressed by R&S Records in 1991 with cat. number RS 91006.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): ESA-9005-A DCHARLES
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): ESA-9005-B DCHARLES
- Rights Society: BMI
|RS 9106||Various||Brooklyn Beats - Brooklyn's In The House (LP, Comp)||R & S Records||RS 9106||Belgium||1991|