The John Coltrane Quartet - Coltrane album mp3
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Out Of This World
Written-By – H. Arlen-J. Mercer*
Written-By – Mal Waldron
|B1||The Inch Worm
Written-By – Frank Loesser
Written-By – John Coltrane
Written-By – John Coltrane
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – GRP Records, Inc.
- Published By – Edwin H. Morris & Co.
- Published By – Prestige Music
- Published By – Jowcol Music
- Designed At – Viceroy
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Hollis King
- Bass – Jimmy Garrison
- Design – Flynn*
- Design [Liner Design] – Joe Lebow
- Drums – Elvin Jones
- Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder
- Mastered By – RM*
- Photography By [Cover] – Pete Turner
- Photography By [Liner] – Burt Goldblatt
- Piano – McCoy Tyner
- Producer, Liner Notes – Bob Thiele
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Tenor Saxophone – John Coltrane
Notes1997 reissue distinguished by the following: MASTERED BY CAPITOL in deadwax. Very heavy vinyl (over 200 grams). Orange, oval sticker on shrink which says "The Impulse! Reissue Series: Remastered original analog recording on limited edition heavy virgin vinyl; Original gatefold design; Custom packaging; Rare photos from original negatives; Original liner notes."
A later version The John Coltrane Quartet - Coltrane has the circled U symbol and WG in the deadwax. It is on lighter vinyl. Many copies have a black and gold sticker on the shrink saying 180 gram rather than the oval sticker on this limited edition. The artwork is otherwise duplicated from this issue. Both releases share the same barcode.
℗ 1997 MCA Records, Inc. & © 1997 GRP Records, Inc. & © 1962 MCA Records, Inc.
Printed in the USA. Distributed in the USA by Universal Music & Video Distribution
Originally released 1962 on Impulse! as AS-21.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 11105-0215-1 7
- Matrix / Runout (stamped, both sides): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Matrix / Runout (scribed side A): IMP 215 A G1 (dot) RM
- Matrix / Runout (scribed side B): IMP 215 B G1 (dot) RM
|A-21||The John Coltrane Quartette*||Coltrane (LP, Album, Mono, Amp)||Impulse!||A-21||US||1962|
|MCA-29011||The John Coltrane Quartette*||Coltrane (LP, Album, RE, RM)||MCA Impulse!, Impulse!, MCA Records||MCA-29011||US||1980|
|UCCU-5632||The John Coltrane Quartet||Coltrane (CD, Album, RE, SHM)||Impulse!||UCCU-5632||Japan||2016|
|A-21, AS-21||The John Coltrane Quartette*||Coltrane (LP, Album, RE)||Impulse!, MCA Records||A-21, AS-21||US||1980|
|IMPD-215||The John Coltrane Quartet||Coltrane (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Impulse!||IMPD-215||US||1997|