Bülent Arel & Daria Semegen - Electronic Music For Dance album mp3
|A1||–Daria Semegen||Arc: Music For Dancers||13:40|
|A2||–Bülent Arel||Mimiana I: Flux||10:40|
|B1||–Bülent Arel||Mimiana II: Frieze||13:02|
|B2||–Bülent Arel||Mimiana III: Six & Seven||12:23|
- Produced At – Columbia-Princeton Electronic Music Center
- Produced At – Electronic Music Studios, State University Of New York
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Published By – American Composers Alliance
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Finnadar Records
- Copyright (c) – Finnadar Records
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Choreography – Mimi Garrard
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Ilhan Mimaroğlu*
- Cover – Abidine*
- Design – Sandi Young
- Mastered By – George Piros
NotesDance music composed for choreographer Mimi Garrard's experimental dance works.
Mimiana I: Flux composed 1968
Mimiana II: Frieze composed 1969
Mimiana III: Six & Seven composed 1973.
Arc: Music for Dancers composed 1977.
Mimiana I-III were produced at the Columbia-Princeton Electronic Music Center
Arc: Music For Dancers was realized at the Electronic Music Studios at the State University of New York, Long Island
Mastered at Atlantic Recording Studios New York
℗ © 1978 Finnadar Records Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): STX 161-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): STX 162-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): ST-X-I6I-C SP @ GP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): STX-I62C SP @ GPi
|121||Bülent Arel / Daria Semegen||Bülent Arel / Daria Semegen - Electronic Music For Dance (CDr, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||Creel Pone||121||US||2011|